Our skip bins are the perfect solution for removing debris, materials, and waste from any project site. With our convenient and affordable service, you don’t have to worry about hiring large trailers or paying high tipping fees. We can save you both time and money on your next project.
Our bins come in a wide range of sizes. No project is too large or too small. We have bins with enough capacity for construction sites, bins for a minor do-it-yourself house project, and everything in between. Each and every one of our bins is highly durable to withstand rough use and heavy materials. They are also available on short notice as we understand that you have your own schedule and deadline to maintain.
Contact us today if you need a variety of bins in Perth. We drop the bins off wherever you need it and pick it up when you are done. This means that you don’t have to worry about moving the bins or taking them to a landfill. Our hassle-free service takes care of each and every aspect of this process, so you can focus your time and energy on managing your project.
For further information regarding our skip bin service, please visit our dedicated website – www.southernbins.com.au
These bins offer a convenient and easy-to-use option for removing all kinds of waste. If used improperly, you won’t get as much benefit out of them as you could. Here are some of the main things to keep in mind when using a skip bin:
- When possible, break waste into small pieces because it allows you to fit more material in the bin. This cuts down on costs and minimises waste, especially when there is a lot of material to be removed from a construction site.
- Stack waste into the bin carefully and strategically. If you just throw materials in randomly, there will be a lot of space between items and the bin’s total capacity won’t be utilised.
- The more accurately you predict how much waste your project will produce, the easier it is to select the right bin size. If the project has already been completed, it is often a good idea to measure out the waste before selecting a bin size.
- Don’t overfill the bin. Ideally, all of the waste should be below the water line or top rim of the container. In some cases, it is even illegal to transport a bin if it’s been filled beyond these dimensional limits.
- Don’t cover the top of a skip bin with a tarp or similar object. They are not strong enough to hold in material during transit, so they cannot prevent waste from spilling, escaping or becoming dislodged.
- Many materials are not suited for bins, such as food, paint, engine oil, grease, asbestos, chemicals, acids, solvents, noxious materials, liquid waste, explosives, syringes, batteries, gas bottles, and similar products.
For bin hire in Perth, contact our office today. We can provide you with additional information, make recommendations and answer any questions that you may have. We also offer free, no-obligation price quotes on all of our equipment and services.